Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Gift! (To Myself!)

The sheets on my bed have seen better days! So I went SHOPPING!!!!!!! I found one I liked. It was at Bed, Bath & Beyond-love that store! It was a very pretty vintage type style. Light green and white, with some blues and pinks and grays, in a paisley pattern. Came with everything, comforter, sheets, bed skirt, throw pillows and pretty pillow cases. It was $180. I kept coming back to it in the store, but then I thought to look at the thread count, it was only 200. That is like buying a store brand Reese's Cup, you just don't go there! So I kept looking, sheets and comforters are expensive! I went to JCP across the way, walked into their Home department and fell in LOVE! HARD! It was light and airy, and looked so inviting! It was a blue and white Paisley pattern! Cindy Crawford's line. So I called Kevin to see what he thought, he said it was ridiculous to spend that much money on something like that, and that we would find a nice one at a garage sale, or somewhere else cheaper. So I walked away from it......

.....looked at some sheets, picked out a Cindy Crawford's set of light blue 400 thread cotton to die for sheets.....

.....and then went to drool over the comforter some more...

.....I finally said the heck with it, I want it and I am going to get it, I DESERVE it! I came home stuck the sheets in the washer and rotated my mattress, and made my new bed. It looks so great! Even Kevin liked it! He even said the sheets were hard to get off of (HeHe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !