Friday, February 11, 2011

A New Year

Well Its a month into 2011, and I haven't posted since August last year! I haven't been busy busy, but Just nothing really major to talk/post about. Unless you count having a BABY! Hunter was born on October 19, 2010 at 4:47. Weighing in at 8 pounds 4 ounces. He is just the cutest little boy ever....besides my other two boys! I'll post about his birth on another day.

I hope the year is better than last year...We have had our ups and our downs of 2010. we don't need anymore!

I hope to post at least once a week, that is my goal. I want to include meals I make or recipes also. I would also like to see my blog being read too, not just by my best freind, Nancy, so pass it along if it inspires you or moves you, or whatever.

Here is a picture of Hunter soon after his birth:


Here is a more recent one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !