Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Anxiety? Stress? Meltdown?

I have had a big problem lately with patience. I'm not sure why but anything Riley does is VERY annoying. He's very verbal so he starts his mornings off by running his mouth, just noises, I find them annoying so I make him stop. He fusses about anything and everything. He only wants to watch TV....When I say no, there is another fit....storms off to his room and says how boring it is or that he hates his room....I guess I am lucky that it isn't worse, like I'm running away, or I'm going to kill myself, etc. I don't know if this is just a phase for him or if he isn't feeling loved enough or what the heck is going on with him? I wish I could solve it, so there would be peace in the house...

Emma just kinda ignores everyone if they talk to her....specifically if we ask her or tell her to do something, like clean her room, she just ignores or pretends she doesn't hear you...She also talks back, or has 'buts' about everything. She is very loud, she needs to learn to talk in a quiet voice.

Parker is starting to act like both of them together....talks back, doesn't listen throws a fit....But he is better because I can tell him twice and he does it...unlike the others who I literally have to scream at them several times, threaten with a belt and bedtime before they pick up a toy or listen to me!

I'm afraid that if this continues that I won't get peace in my house at all...

I need to know how to get my kids to listen and behave properly! I'm seriously losing my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !