Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Stash/Storage

Hey Guys!
So I got in the new Bundle Monster Plates yesterday and tried them...there nice, alot smoother than the original ones... alot of neat designs! I will post that manicure this week sometime...
But until then here is my stash/storage photos:

My little dresser

Top Drawer, all of my top/bottom coats, cuticle oil, and supplies for stamping nail breaks, and 'art'

My Sinful Colors and China Glaze Drawer

with their swatches

and my trhird drawer, all my 'others'

with their swatches

and this is all of them before sorting and swatching and putting them away.


I have purchased some Pure Ice polishes, and some more Sally Hansen's and Some NYC's, and some Nail art pens I found at Big Lots today!

1 comment:

  1. holy cow am I so jealous of your nail polish collection! I really need to get my butt to sallys!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !