Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday Party fun!

A week ago was my Bestie's sons 1st Birthday party. I decided something festive was in order. I used CND Hotski To Tchotchke as a base. I then added some spirals, or festive streamers? ;)  I used Sally Hansens Xtreme wear line, in Mellow Yellow and Crushed, I used Bundle Monster plate 224. I had to triple stamp each color, so that is why it is messy or slighty blurry looking....I think this was my second sort of succesful stamping project. I am wearing a perfect stamping project right now, to be shown later this week! It is so pretty and came out so pretty, It was My Mothers day Manicure!

BTW, hope everyone had a Fab Mothers Day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !