Sunday, May 29, 2011

Butterfly Sparkles

I was looking through pictures online looking for inspiration, and found the monarch butterfly nails. They are very pretty! There was one on the MAU board with a very pretty blue color. I didn't want to do all of my nails, as I thought it might be a bit overpowering. I also liked Collette's french tip swirl drag mani, she has up on her blog, so I combined them. I used China Glaze Fairy Dust for a base, and swirl the tips with Sally Hansen's White On and Black Out. It isn't exactly like hers, I think hers are prettier swirls...this was my first time. Then on each of my ring fingers I did a base of Sinful Colors Hazard, then used the SH Black Out and White On to create the wing. I think I did a pretty good job!
Although my pictures aren't the best Maybe I will try to take some better ones later today while I am at the beach, we're heading there this afternoon to have some fun splashing around and to watch the sunset, hopefully the weather cooperates! We are having a very laid back weekend, How about you guys?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !