Saturday, May 7, 2011

I finally found it! Crackle!

After numerous trips into Sally Beauty Supply, I finally scored some crackle, four of them! I picked up the grey-Cracked Concrete, blue/green-Crushed Candy, pink-Broken Hearted, and the white-Lightning Bolt. I was so excited about it! ( I also scored the buy two get one free deal) :)

For this manicure I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear - Blue it for my base and China Glaze Crackle - Lightning Bolt for the top. I wore it like that for a day then came home and put some Pure Ice - Oh Baby on it for a change up!

I really like the crackle/shatter polishes. But I guess they aren't for eveyone, some like the look, some hate it and some love it, I love them! They are unique and there are som many ways to wear them.

I got a Boo-Boo :(



Whats your take on the Crackle Polishes? Do you love, hate, or like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !