Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A different kind of Pink Wednesday...

Today I have for you some toesies....
Sinful Colors Forget Now, a very pretty pink with shimmer. Jelly like, this is three coats.



I also have for a fabulous find! I picked this up at walmart for $2.xx, and it is so worth it!
I have only used this two nights in a row so far, and it is the best lotion ever! Smells pretty and last a long long time! And I am even already seeing a difference in my cuticles! And its made specifically for Hands and Nails!! Hey and it happens to be pink too!



Have a good Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. SC Forget Now is my go-to pedi color!
    It is my favorite SInful, I just bought a backup bottle today =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving more everyday! I think that will be my nect mani color too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !