Monday, July 25, 2011

gack....

Do you remember the stuff Nickelodeon called gak or gack? the really gooey playdoh, slime stuff? That is what I feel like right now. Like I am being squeezed by the house into the other house and vise versa...

This is our last week in this house....the one where Parker spent his first 3 almost 4 years of his life....The one where Hunter was born and learned to scoot, crawl, pull up, clap, high five...patacake...sit up....

The House where Riley and Emma started school...Where Riley, Emma, and Parker learned to ride bikes...

The house where we met Jennifer and Red...the best neighbors EVER!

The first house I painted....well sort of, it is still unfinished, lol...

So many memories where made here, I know there will be many more memories made where we will be moving too as well....but it is still hard.

Life.....ups and downs, forwards and backwards, left and right.....

It goes on....

See you all from the new house....sometime this weekend....or if I have time maybe a short post sometime this week, but I majorly have a ton of stuff to pack and clean and toss.....if you stick your head through your computer and out of mine, you'd vomit.....my house is a pig pen!

See Ya Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !