Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BLOG SALE!!!!!

Woohoo! First Blog sale ever!

Ok so first off lets get the cruddy stuff out first, then you can drool over the polishes. LOL

I will ship Internationally, except for Italy, I've heard alot of things about their postal system. I will accept Paypal, gift option only, if you can't use the gift option, then please send enough to cover the fee's.

Shipping Charges
USA: $2.50 for first item, .50 for each additional item.
International: Please contact me for a direct quote.

Flat rate boxes (small) hold 7-8 polishes and are $5.35 for US, and $13.00 for Mexico and Canada, and $17.00 to all other Countries.

I will add tracking/insurance at your request (USA only), you will be charged extra for those, please contact me for prices. Shipping internationally is always a risk when it comes to polish...Ins and tracking is very costly, although you will be given a customs number.

I can not be responsible for lost or damaged items, I'm sorry. I do my absolute best to package your items well. I have done several swaps with no mishaps.

If you are interested in an item please email me at candcnails@gmail.com , please list the items you want, if you want ins/tracking, and your address. Payment is expected within 24 hours of your request to purchase, or those items will be relisted.

Once an item is no longer avail, I will cross out its name. Usage is marked with a line on bottle shots. Unless otherwise stated, polishes are brand new.

Please email me if you have any questions...and my prices are negotiable :)
EDIT: I'm willing to swap also, If you have anything on my wishlist!!!!

Thanks, and Happy Shopping.



Finger Paints Flakies, Full set, Asylum-Twisted-Motley-Flecked-Flashy (not in that order in picture), ***X2  ONE SET LEFT , $40 each set, will sell alone for $8 a peice if no one is interested in the full set.  ***Birthday coupon NOT used and drove way out of my way to pick these up


Finger Paints Flakie Twisted ***X2, $8 each.
***Birthday coupon NOT used and drove way out of my way to pick these up


Revlon Whimsical ***X2, $6 each,


Sally Hansen Diamond Glass Slipper, Flakie, $5


Hard Candy Beetle $7 (swatched one hand)


 Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Lapis Amethyst $5 (swatched one nail), Sally Hansen Nail Prisms South Sea Pearl $5 (swatched one nail)


Pumpkin Flakie $4 (one hand swatched), Essie Glass Slippers $5 (one hand swatched), Zoya Yara $9 (one full mani), China Glaze White Cap $5 (one nail swatch)


Revlon Carbonite $3, Orly Andrgynie $6, Wet N Wild Cost is No Issue $5, Wet N Wild Back Alley Deals $5


OPI (black label) That's an "EL" of a Color, bottle neck broke transfered to this bottle, $5


NYC No Name $.50, NYC Uptown $1, NYC Big Apple Red Creme $.50, NYC No Name $.50



Wet N Wild Gold Lame Frost $1, Wet N Wild Gotcha $1.50. These next two are mystries, The peachy one has a label on the bottom that has the name Cheri  and the numbers ZP247-Thats a Zoya Label, but when Googled the colors don't match. I don't know if maybe this is a very old Zoya or what... no price yet-still researching/make offer , and then the last one is a no name also a sheer white with a shimmer, very pretty no price yet/make offer



Artmatic No Name $1, A Perfect 10 Grapevine $1, Sally Hansen Tropical Orchid Frost $2, Sally Hansen Wheathered Mauve Frost $1


Estee Lauder Rosa Rosa $5, Sunset No Name, $1, Couleurs Magnolia $5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !