Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday's Mani

Over on Facebook I belong to a group called Polish-aholics Anonymous. When I put their logo on my page, I didn't know there was a group for it. I've been a member since summer....Or around that time...

Krissi, the group owner, started Monday Mani .... we vote on a challenge as a group the Mon before and then post a picture of our interpretation the following Monday. This weeks challenge was 'Crackle'. Alot of us weren't to thrilled with the idea. Boring, over that, old news, blah blah blah....

I took a bottle of it out and thought Hmm...what to do, what to do. Got my art brushes out and started to play around, and came up with this:


I used OPI A-taupe the Space Needle and China Glaze Crushed Candy.
Only one picture this time. I fixed my light box...I still need to learn how to photograph with it, as my close ups come out grainy...weird.

Hope you enjoy my design.

<3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !