Thursday, June 21, 2012

31 days to clean...

      Hi Guys. So I have not been around, between my family, and polish line I have been busy busy, and with out going into to much detail, pretty depressed. My house and life are so unorganized and messy right now because of that...so ...
      Awhile ago I won this free e-book that I really never got into, called "31 days to clean : Having a Martha House the Mary Way" by Sarah Mae. I kinda just threw it to the back on my computer and forgot about it.
      I was searching blogs for some inspiration and found the group 31 days Mama's of Little's on FB. I had belonged to them when I got the book but didn't participate and left the group. Well I have rejoined and I am trying to participate in the group. They do challenges throughout the day, 4 ten minute ones several times a day, you can choose when and when not to participate. They randomize the numbers, so It breaks it up a little. I haven't done it yet, I am still in my slump...
     I posted on there about my depression and received some pretty good advice...Get back in touch with God. Sounds pretty easy, right. Not for me. I call myself a Christian but I don't show it often and I certainly don't live like it most days. I am so deep in my hole that I want to run away from everything....But I can feel myself trying to dig out of it just with the mention of God in the group I mentioned....just with that simple mention made me feel lighter...like I can make it out....I went to some of the links these sweet ladies posted and just couldn't stop opening browser's of inspirational help....
      One of those link's was a blog called Women Living Well. Also mentioned was the Bible Study in Proverbs on this blog...I would like to get into that. I want to set up a time in the morning for just me...I need to make time for me, I think that is the root of the problem here. I am a mom and a wife, and I have lost site of who I am underneath that. I feel lost. I'm pretty sure I have visited this blog awhile ago as I recognize it....She has alot of good info, some on parenting some on marriage...
      I found the e-book on my computer and pulled it up, I'm going to start tomorrow. There are Mary challenges and Martha Challenges. The Mary Challenges are Faith based, and the Martha challenges are the cleaning ones. They are simple. Easy to do.
      Along with this book I want to participate in at least one session of the challenges on the FB group I mentioned above also.

So My to do list from this blog post to sum it up:

31 Day's to Clean, e-book, Daily
Proverbs 31 Bible Study, Weekly
31 Day's Mama's of Little's, FB group, Daily
Spend time with God, Daily

Also I want to get a Daily Chore list up on the wall not only for myself but for the kids as well...

So Daily I will post about my Mary and Martha Challenges, probably not until evening, and some days might have two combined if I forget to post, or get backed up....Weekly I will update about my Proverbs 31 Bible Study...


<3 Carrie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !