Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cancer Awarenes Challenge. Day Two

Hi Guys.

This month I will be sporting a pink AND gold manicure everyday, except the days of my Halloween challenge I am participating in.

Why? To support Breast cancer awareness month and because I forgot last month or rather didn't really know because it isn't as publicized as Breast Cancer is, Pediatric cancer awareness.

I have a friend that has a wonderful little boy, E. He is so strong and so brave! He is fighting the evil dragon, that is what they call it. He has a GREAT supportive family, that has also been very strong and brave. I want to support them as well and what better way to do it then to do fun mani's?? If your the donating type, there are three charities that my Friend recommends:
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, St. Baldricks, and Curesearch

Today's Manicure includes a base of Sinful Colors This is It and Love my Nails Pretty in pink. I placed all the glitters by hand.





Alfred getting some love from Little Guy. See previous post for a Kitty Funny :D


My Grandma I believe at one time was DX'ed with colon cancer, I think they got it early enough to where she didn't need any treatment though, but I can't remember right now...

In an upcoming post I will tell you about a friend who has been through numerous accounts of cancer's and what she is up to now!

~Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !