Monday, October 22, 2012

TIHC Day 7: Gradient

Well this is day 7 of Bec's challenge. Gradient!


I tried a new sponge this time, a make up one, its soaked up the polish and hardly put any on my nails. I am really glad I did a base coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed down first! I used a green from NYC (again if you want the names just message me), China Glaze Grape Pop, and Wet n Wild Black Creme for the gradient. It looks good though, I guess... I usually use a cheap kitchen sponge, which is a nicer gradient I think...I would use way less polish anyways with it. What kind of a sponge do you use?





Oh and then I topped it with China Glaze Fairy Dust.

~Carrie
www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !