Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Snow in Florida you say?

nah, not really, no snow in Florida. I wish though, that would be awesome. Last time it snowed here it was 1989, that's 23 years ago! It wasn't even real snow, it was like a mist of snow that melted on the ground...

So today I have the other hand from yesterday's post - candy canes. I did some simple snow flake stamping with Zoya Robyn, over the white from the NOPI Kardashian collection, and then topped it with China Glaze Fairy Dust. (Fairy dust stink like a cheapo polish, have you ever noticed that?)



Sorry about the picture quality, I changed something on my camera and forgot to change it back.

And Our Christmas Tree this year:


See ya next time,
Carrie

PS Sassy Lacquer code for 20% off: lastCHANCE  ends Dec 13th www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !