Friday, January 4, 2013

Valentine's day has arrived at Sassy Lacquer

Hey there Sassy Lacquer fans!

I have two new polishes to show you today.

The first one up is 'Be Mine, Valentine?'


 Be Mine, Valentine? is a reddish pinkish slightly jelly base with micro red glitter bits. Also in this polish: matte lavender squares, matte pink hex's, and white hearts.




Second one up is 'You Make My Heart Sing'



You Make My Heart Sing is in a pink frosty jelly-ish base that shimmers in the light. Floating in the beauty are fine baby pink hex glitter, matte red hex glitter, a dash of holo pink hex glitter, matter red glitter, pink square glitter, and black hearts.




Head on over to the store to pick yours up. I have a limited supply of these, so get them before you can't.

www.sassylacquer.storenvy.com

~Carrie

1 comment:

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !