Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Weird Memories

I was out getting the kids some Klondike bars because their Daddy promised them some if they cleaned their rooms....( I wouldn't call their rooms cleaned, but at least they tried.)

....and was on my way home when I saw a Pontiac Sunfire. It's a sporty car. Every time I see one I am reminded of a friend who drove one, and the memory that pops in my mind is :

We were on our way to an amusement park and she was driving and there was a speed trap, she was pulled over.

That's what I think of.

Also every time I pass by that spot I slow down and check for police. 

Odd.

Do you have any weird memories that pop up when you see certain things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Leave me a comment, I love reading them! But don't do it just to promote your own blog ;) !